THE YES 200
YESyoga Teacher Training: Make Yourself a Priority
This is the moment — this is the most important moment right now. Which is: We are about contribution. That’s what our job is. It’s not about impressing people. It’s not about getting the next job. It’s about contributing something. - Benjamin Zander
Are you ready to discover your capability and power? Are you ready to have a better connection with yourself?
Join Erin Cummings, co-owner of YESyoga and lead facilitator, and Tiffany Geach, co-owner of YESyoga and facilitator, for a unique opportunity to spark possibility in your life.
YESyoga’s 200-hour teacher training program begins in June. Through nine weekends and one additional Saturday you will learn how to construct and deliver a powerful yoga class, based on Yoga Alliance RYT Standards and YESyoga’s Signature Sequence, that you can confidently lead at any time, in any place.
Deepen your yoga practice, understand the roots of yoga, and explore the connection of yoga to the rest of your life. You will experience breakthroughs in your yoga practice and discover your capability and potential. Take your positive experience of yoga and expand physically, mentally, and emotionally in new and powerful ways.
Join us for an open house Saturday, April 13th from 10:45am to 11:45am. Register for our open house HERE.
Weekend Modules Beginning June 2019
Gather for nine weekend intensives, plus one additional Saturday. Over the course of the program you will be able to:
- Understand basic anatomy for yoga postures within the YESyoga Signature Power Sequence.
- Understand how to modify yoga for all bodies.
- Learn how to adapt the practice.
- Deepen your own practice.
- Learn and understand the mechanics of yoga asana.
- Confidently deliver a powerful yoga class.
- Assist students with confidence.
- Put your practice into your everyday life.
- Be able to say yes to new opportunities for yourself.
- Understand and break the patterns and habits that are stopping you.
- Understand the arc of a yoga practice and how to craft your own sequencing based on the YES Yoga Blueprint.
- See the possibility in your life when you apply grit and self love.
- Experience your life with a new level of mindfulness.
Weekend Module Dates
June 8 & 9, June 29 & 30
July 13 & 14, July 27 & 28
August 17 & 18, August 31
September 7 & 8, September 14 & 15, September 21 & 22
October 5 & 6
TIMES: Saturdays and Sundays 7:30am to 6:30pm, including a one hour lunch break and 30 minute afternoon break. *Times are subject to change.
YESyoga is a 200 hour Yoga Alliance training and 100% of the training is mandatory to complete and receive certification.
Tuition for this program is $3000. This includes a $250 non-refundable deposit that will go towards the cost of tuition. Applications must be received by May 17th.
Regular tuition: $3000, program must be paid in full by June 1st.
Payment Plan: $3500, tuition will be paid in 4 payment installments and paid in full by July 1st.
- Art of Possibility by Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- Journal & Pen
- Yoga Mat
The YES 200 Perks
By fully participating in The YES 200 Teacher Training Program, you will receive:
- Unlimited yoga at YESyoga during the duration of the program.
- After training you may have opportunities for development and continual training at YESyoga as a YESyoga Apprentice, on our YES Energy Exchange Team, or as a YESyoga Staff Member.
- Additional discounts on YESyoga retail and workshops.