THE YES 200
Forge your path: the YESyoga Teacher Training
This is the moment — this is the most important moment right now. Which is: We are about contribution. That’s what our job is. It’s not about impressing people. It’s not about getting the next job. It’s about contributing something. - Benjamin Zander
Are you ready to discover your capability and power? Are you ready to uncover a pathway to create a better connection to yourself?
Join Erin Cummings, co-owner of YESyoga and lead facilitator, and Tiffany Geach, co-owner of YESyoga and facilitator, for a unique opportunity to spark possibility and navigate purpose in your life.
YESyoga’s 200-hour teacher training program will begin summer 2020. Through nine weekends (Saturdays and Sundays only) you will learn how to construct and deliver a powerful yoga class, based on Yoga Alliance RYT Standards and YESyoga’s Signature Sequence, that you can confidently lead at any time, in any place.
Deepen your yoga practice, understand the roots of yoga, and explore the connection of yoga to the rest of your life. You will experience breakthroughs in your yoga practice and discover your capability and potential. Take your positive experience of yoga and expand physically, mentally, and emotionally in new and powerful ways that you can use as a compass for your everyday life.
Weekend Modules Summer 2020
Gather for nine weekend intensives. Over the course of the program you will be able to:
- Understand basic anatomy for yoga postures within the YESyoga Signature Sequence.
- Understand how to modify yoga for all bodies.
- Learn how to adapt the practice.
- Deepen your own practice.
- Learn and understand the mechanics of yoga asana.
- Confidently deliver a powerful yoga class.
- Assist students with confidence.
- Put your practice into your everyday life.
- Be courageous in saying yes to new opportunities for yourself.
- Understand and break the patterns and habits that are stopping you.
- Understand the arc of a yoga practice and how to craft your own sequencing based on the YES Yoga Signature Sequence.
- See the possibility in your life when you apply grit and self love.
- Experience your life with a new level of mindfulness.
Weekend Module Dates
Saturdays and Sundays, 7:30am to 6:30pm
We've decided to postpone our original 2020 dates from March to Summer of 2020 that way family units can stay together without being gone extended hours during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Please stay tuned for summer 2020 dates.
YESyoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. The YES 200 is a 200 hour Yoga Alliance training and 100% of the training is mandatory to complete and receive certification.
Tuition for this program is $3000. This includes a $250 non-refundable deposit that will go towards the cost of tuition.
Regular tuition: $3000, program must be paid in full.
Payment Plan: $3500, tuition will be paid in 4 payment installments.
-*The Art Of Possibility by Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander
-The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
-Grit by Angela Duckworth
-Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
-Living the Sutras by Kelly DiNardo and Amy Pearce-Hayden
*Book must be read in full prior to first weekend of training.
The YES 200 Perks
By fully participating in The YES 200 Teacher Training Program, you will receive:
- Unlimited yoga at YESyoga during the duration of the program.
- After training you may have opportunities for development and continual training at YESyoga. This includes applying to be part of our *YES Mentorship Program (only open to those who have graduated The YES 200), on our YES Energy Exchange Team, or as a YESyoga Staff Member. *Additional Cost Required
- Additional discounts on YESyoga retail and workshops.