YES COVID UPDATES
WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE LIGHT, SPACE, AND COMMUNITY SO YOU CAN BUILD THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF.
MASK ORDER IN EFFECT
It is now required for everyone to wear masks in Fort Bend County per Mayor Zimmerman's orders. All students are required to enter and exit YESyoga, as well as all common areas with a mask on.
Please wear your mask to your mat, and once you are seated on your mat you may take your mask off to practice yoga.
YESyoga has the right to refuse service to anyone not wearing a mask.
Safety And Health Guidelines
The health and safety of our YESyoga community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy. Please read through the new guidelines when practicing yoga in-studio with us.
1. STAY HOME If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home! Notify Erin immediately if you have received a POSITIVE COVID-19 test at Erin@yesyogastudio.com
2. SURFACES: Our efforts are to keep our studio germ free include cleaning and sanitizing countertops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas every day. We encourage you to wash your hands before and after class.
3. PROPS: Members are allowed use of prop rentals to keep in their designated lockers. Shared props will be allowed in studio, please sanitize your own props or feel free to bring your own. Towels and washcloths (including lavender towels) are no longer supplied.
4. REGISTRATION: Students are REQUIRED to sign up for class via MindBody prior to arriving at the studio. All Payments are to be processed on-line thru Mind Body prior to arriving. No “walk-ins” will be permitted.
5. SIZE OF CLASSES: Classes will be sized to under 50% capacity per the state of Texas and Governor Abbott’s COVID-19 directives. Each class will hold 8 people (not including the teacher).
6. ATTENDANCE: NO LATE ENTRY. We ask that you do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the start of class, and that you are courteous and leave in a timely manner after class.
7. PPE: Masks are not required for yoga. You may wear your mask into the studio, and you may remove your mask for the class in order to prevent lack of oxygen or hyperventilation. Once class is over you may return to wearing your mask.
8. PLACEMENT OF MATS: Safe physical distancing practices are in order. Please place mats 6 feet apart, and place your person items near your mat. No shoes to be worn inside the room.
Please place your mat on the floor in the designated market spaces.
9. LOCKERS: Locker usage will only be allowed for YESunlimited Auto-Pay Members. Each member will be assigned a permanent locker, and YESyoga staff member will place a name card on each locker. No sharing of lockers. Non YESunlimited Members will not be allowed locker usage and all items must be placed inside the yoga room.
10. BABYSITTING SERVICES: In order to maintain health and well being for staff and families of YESYoga, no babysitting services will take place at this time. No children are allowed in the studio.
11. PHYSICAL DISTANCING REQUIRED: YESyoga teachers will not walk around the yoga room or give “hands-on” assists during classes. One person in the locker/restroom area at a time.
12. RETAIL SALES: No in-person retails sales will take place. Please purchase all retail from our online boutique or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for pick up.
13. LOST/LEFT BEHIND ARTICLES: YESyoga is not responsible for any personal items left behind at the studio.
UPDATES TO HVAC SYSTEM
YESyoga has added a UV sanitization light to our HVAC system that kills and filters through any airborne bacteria and produces fresh clean air.
Disinfecting and Cleaning
It is our goal to keep the studio as clean as possible. Teachers will sanitize door handles and highly used areas before and after class.