YES COVID UPDATES
WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE LIGHT, SPACE, AND COMMUNITY SO YOU CAN BUILD THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF.
MASK ORDER LIFTED
The CDC announced 5/13/2021 that all vaccinated persons can now be maskless indoors with limited restrictions.
Safety And Health Guidelines
The health and safety of our YESyoga community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy. Please read through the new guidelines when practicing yoga in-studio with us.
1. STAY HOME If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home! Notify Erin immediately if you have received a POSITIVE COVID-19 test at Erin@yesyogastudio.com
2. SURFACES: Our efforts are to keep our studio germ free include cleaning and sanitizing countertops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas every day. We encourage you to wash your hands before and after class.
3. PROPS: Members are allowed use of prop rentals to keep in their designated lockers. Shared props will be allowed in studio, please sanitize your own props or feel free to bring your own.
4. REGISTRATION: Students are REQUIRED to sign up for class via MindBody prior to arriving at the studio. All Payments are to be processed on-line thru Mind Body prior to arriving. No “walk-ins” will be permitted.
5. SIZE OF CLASSES: Class sizes are no longer restricted.
6. ATTENDANCE: NO LATE ENTRY. We ask that you do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the start of class, and that you are courteous and leave in a timely manner after class.
7. PPE: Masks are not required for yoga. You may wear your mask into the studio, and you may remove your mask for the class in order to prevent lack of oxygen or hyperventilation. Once class is over you may return to wearing your mask. Teachers will wear masks when passing out cold lavender towels.
8. PLACEMENT OF MATS: We ask you please social distance when necessary.
Please place your mat on the floor in the designated market spaces.
9. LOCKERS: Locker usage will only be allowed for YESunlimited Auto-Pay Members. Each member will be assigned a permanent locker, and YESyoga staff member will place a name card on each locker. No sharing of lockers.
10. BABYSITTING SERVICES: In order to maintain health and well being for staff and families of YESYoga, no babysitting services will take place at this time. No children are allowed in the studio.
UPDATES TO HVAC SYSTEM
YESyoga has added a UV sanitization light to our HVAC system that kills and filters through any airborne bacteria and produces fresh clean air.
Disinfecting and Cleaning
It is our goal to keep the studio as clean as possible. Teachers will sanitize door handles and highly used areas before and after class.